I hate everything about this place. I hate the unkind people. I hate the culture of the endless rat race. I hate the cesspool environment of mindless conformity. I hate the unrelenting blistering weather. I hate the incompetent AND shamelessly self overpaying government. I hate the way the government made housing autonomy a financial hardship. I hate the people's cowardice to use their collective power to stop the perpetual infliction of ill thought out policies by voting out the imbecile policy makers. I hate that it will take me years to escape. I hate that by the time I do, the peak of my life would be gone. I hate that my country values economic success so much it willingly trades its citizens' fundamental freedoms and the value of its citizenship. I hate that a revolution might not happen and that my country will slowly rot away, falling from grace and left to languish in mediocrity.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home