I'm not a child anymore. I don't know and don't want to live like this. I refuse to live like this. Last desperate act of control from a trapped soul.
Prisoner of my mind, weary of the battles to stay afloat, I dont seem to ever will win. The outcome's inevitable. Prisoner of this country whose policies only work for the straight citizens, allowed to a home to call ones's own by socially approved mergers which leads to 'nation building/family creation' I can't get out, I can't live, I can't see the point in all this.
But at the lowest of the day, early in the morning, a text came from a friend who was away. He said 'hey' and sometimes I think it's Someone's way of checking in on me to make sure I'm okay.
Prisoner of my mind, weary of the battles to stay afloat, I dont seem to ever will win. The outcome's inevitable. Prisoner of this country whose policies only work for the straight citizens, allowed to a home to call ones's own by socially approved mergers which leads to 'nation building/family creation' I can't get out, I can't live, I can't see the point in all this.
But at the lowest of the day, early in the morning, a text came from a friend who was away. He said 'hey' and sometimes I think it's Someone's way of checking in on me to make sure I'm okay.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home