Sometimes it feels like you're constantly falling and nothing you do can break the fall, not even the pills or the drugs can save you.
It's not the pain that hurts the most, it is the misery. The long drawn out dullness. The emptiness and the darkness that paradoxically fills the mind and it's all there is to focus on.
So I doubled my dosage tonight and hold onto hope created by the words of a doctor I see only once every two months.
It's not the pain that hurts the most, it is the misery. The long drawn out dullness. The emptiness and the darkness that paradoxically fills the mind and it's all there is to focus on.
So I doubled my dosage tonight and hold onto hope created by the words of a doctor I see only once every two months.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home