Dear God,
It's me again. I know I've been talking to you alot lately, I hope you don't mind.
Just want to let you know it's getting hard, again.
And thinking about the hazardous environment I might be heading into is making things worse.
Because if it's hard enough already here, it will get worse there.
And right now I'm already struggling as it is.
I thank you for the little things you've done and sneaked in for me to find out about.
I know I really shouldn't bother you already when you've done quite abit.
So I just wanted to let you know I am yours.
And that I'm trying really hard not to fail you.
Please help, if you see it alright to do so.
Love,
Me.
It's me again. I know I've been talking to you alot lately, I hope you don't mind.
Just want to let you know it's getting hard, again.
And thinking about the hazardous environment I might be heading into is making things worse.
Because if it's hard enough already here, it will get worse there.
And right now I'm already struggling as it is.
I thank you for the little things you've done and sneaked in for me to find out about.
I know I really shouldn't bother you already when you've done quite abit.
So I just wanted to let you know I am yours.
And that I'm trying really hard not to fail you.
Please help, if you see it alright to do so.
Love,
Me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home