Too many thoughts. Feel like I'm going crazy. Funny how I've been feeling like this for a long time. Going crazy but never really there yet. How many demons can a person have. And how many times can they come back?
P talked to me today about yesterday at WH. I bought a girl a drink for the first time. I think. I see how I am when I listen and how I am when I participate. Completely two different persons.
I think about what happened with The Girl. I think about the girls at WH. Have I learnt what I've set out to discover?
Watching "We own the night" I mentioned that he really loves her. She asks why. I said that it's bc he tells her everything.
Pain is something that can be mined. Like Oil, or natural gas. It can be really bad for you, but it can also be useful when you understand it.
At least for nightmares you don't remain haunted because you don't remember the details.
P talked to me today about yesterday at WH. I bought a girl a drink for the first time. I think. I see how I am when I listen and how I am when I participate. Completely two different persons.
I think about what happened with The Girl. I think about the girls at WH. Have I learnt what I've set out to discover?
Watching "We own the night" I mentioned that he really loves her. She asks why. I said that it's bc he tells her everything.
Pain is something that can be mined. Like Oil, or natural gas. It can be really bad for you, but it can also be useful when you understand it.
At least for nightmares you don't remain haunted because you don't remember the details.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home