Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm so angry now. My family and that place is the most toxic poison ever. Their words cut like broken glass, not a care in the world about the stain and the blood it causes. I was a sensitive child but I had to be hard to survive and ironically it's the thing that causes my slow spiral into madness and pain. I cannot love, I cannot afford to open up, I hurt easy and I have to pretend that I'm the opposite.

They don't think when they open their fucking mouth and say things. They don't see the pain that they cause and the evil that they spew and how everything decay when they touch it. They laugh at your misery and it's the darkest kind of laughter that has no light at all. They are stupid with no intelligence of things that they cannot comprehend nor do they try to. It's no point trying because it is all they know. How do you tell/show someone what they do is hurtful when they don't speak the language of love.

The first thing she said was 'It's ugly. I don't know why you didn't choose something with more meaning' So fucking ignorant, presumptuous, insulting, assuming and judgmental. Did not even bother to ask me what it meant and just put what I do down like that. I hate that place and the people there. I fucking hate the people that I have to call family. It's not my home and I sure as hell will try my darnest to never have to call it home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home