LINES
Maybe money cant buy happiness. But at least it makes you a little less unhappy.
it's easier to keep telling lies if you keep telling yourself that they are real.
You can't always be who you are and you aren't who you want to be. So who are you exactly?
Making the level of pain one feels as a competition does not make your's or mine's any more or less real
The angst never left. I just grew to understand them better by analyzing. The first question that seems impossible to get answered is "Why?"
there's this friend i have. He reminds me of everything I'm trying to understand.
Tv was and still is my saving grace.
Certain people in life are there to make you finally discover the answer to something you could never figure out before.
You left me more lost then ever but you saved my life because you gave up yours. Who were you, really? I miss you.
When the line is crossed, trust is gone so structure breaks down therefore chaos reign
Leave the past behind with the parasitic mindset. Stop imagining an unforeseeable future. All that matters is NOW.
Who I am and what I want is not always what I show to others
Play a song so loud that it drowns out your thoughts, have so much fun that it makes you forget for now and drive so fast so that you are afraid to die
Maybe money cant buy happiness. But at least it makes you a little less unhappy.
it's easier to keep telling lies if you keep telling yourself that they are real.
You can't always be who you are and you aren't who you want to be. So who are you exactly?
Making the level of pain one feels as a competition does not make your's or mine's any more or less real
The angst never left. I just grew to understand them better by analyzing. The first question that seems impossible to get answered is "Why?"
there's this friend i have. He reminds me of everything I'm trying to understand.
Tv was and still is my saving grace.
Certain people in life are there to make you finally discover the answer to something you could never figure out before.
You left me more lost then ever but you saved my life because you gave up yours. Who were you, really? I miss you.
When the line is crossed, trust is gone so structure breaks down therefore chaos reign
Leave the past behind with the parasitic mindset. Stop imagining an unforeseeable future. All that matters is NOW.
Who I am and what I want is not always what I show to others
Play a song so loud that it drowns out your thoughts, have so much fun that it makes you forget for now and drive so fast so that you are afraid to die

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home