i hate humans. i hate ppl. i hate hanging around with ppl i do not know and do not like and then forced to make some 'small poilte ' talk as to appear 'friendly' and in case i ever need a favour. to me, tat is all it is about. If i like u , hey, cool, we could be friends. but if i absoultely feel tat u are not worth my attention, but u are a potenially favourable acquaintance tat may come of good use then my talking to u is just fake. i hate to have to face ppl even. see their faces, hear their nosies, getting pissed off at their behaviour, being in a bad mood and having to entertain them, having to think bout the right words to say, so much fucking work.
plus having to put up with ppl i certainly do not like. and u are damn right i have a reason to not like them. incompetent stuipd bloodbags.
too tired out from all the hopless explaination and 'conversations' with these contemptible barbarians.
and so many imbecilic-s are bitching about how they need a 'secert' blog to vent. retards. stop complaining and start it, like wat i did and in my public blog u dun see me announing 'EVERYONE!!! I WISH I HAVE A SECERT BLOG TO VENT!!! OH, WAIT, I WILL START ONE NOW!!!!! THERE, I HAVE U AND I"M NOT GOING TO TELL U!!!' do u , u piece of shit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home